Agra Red Sandstone
Agra Red Sandstone has been quarried as building stones for centuries. The famous Red Fort, in Delhi, Saint Magnus Cathedral, Orkney Island, as well as Smithsonian Castle in Washington D.C are of stunning red sandstone. Red sandstone was originally sense as more typical light-shade quartz sandstones. However, instead of being deposited in the ocean like many sandstones, these sandstones were deposited on the continent in an arid environment as sand dunes or ephemeral river deposits. Agra Red sandstone is popular for monuments, sculptures, and buildings. This stone got a touch of history and kingdoms. Hence, You’ll find this sandstone in the form of archaeological monuments and cenotaphs. Going beyond borders, the stone is popular in Canada, Japan, and the Middle East countries.
When it comes to picking a natural stone for outdoor flooring, Red sandstone is the first choice. It has the reputation of being durable in high traffic areas. Having this sandstone as a door frame or its surround means adding a dramatic touch to your property. This feature adds a line of distinction that stays unparalleled from any other material. Over 90% of the deposits of sandstone are in Rajasthan.
Agra Red sandstone is recognized for its natural strength, durability, and slip-resistant properties. This stone withstands the harshest climates, increasing in value and aesthetic appeal over time.
- Product: Agra Red Sandstone
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply