Albeta Marble Edit
Albeta Marble Edit is the best and premium quality Makrana Marble. It is premium quality white colour Indian stone with grey or black veins on it. Albeta Marble is a trendy and little expensive material. But it is very likable and attractive with a milky base colour with beautiful veins. This gives your house a luxurious look if maintained efficiently. If you’re looking for some light base colour at a reasonable price and royal look, Marble is the best-suggested material. Albeta Marble is moisture and heat resistant, best in the finish, and it is a durable stone.
These attributes make our Albeta Marble suitable for both interior and exterior applications. Albeta is a form of Indian Marble, originating out in India, where rust and fawn colours prevail due to oxidation over millions of years. The slab colours are consistent year after year, which makes this perfect for doing flooring at a time if the budget strains it. We provide the Albeta Marble Stone Slabs to the clients at a pocket-friendly price.
The dark veins on it are characteristic of this type of Marble bring the combination together nicely. The quality of this stone is unbeatable for more than 10 to 15 years’ lifeline.
Albeta is perfect for your home for flooring in halls and master bed rooms, wall claddings, table tops . It doesn’t require any chemical processing as it is a natural stone. This beautiful-looking marble is widely popular for its physical properties like resistance to heat and long-lasting Shine.
It adds beauty to the flooring and wall. It is very popular in the market for its color and quality of stone. This marble is heavily in demand by our clients for its qualities like heat resistance and stylish appearance. It is generally used for the flooring. It doesn’t require any chemical processing. This is the milky white marble with a Brown pattern on it.
- Product: Agaria White Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction