Ambaji Marble is known for its milky white colour with map-like black veins on them. Its colour and texture are very attractive. Ambaji Marble comes in white colour with black texture on It. Its durability and easy maintenance are its best features. It is a very good product and highly recommended for flooring. It is Indian Stone and no chemical processing is required.
This is also a popular choice for interior hallways. The colour of this Marble makes it an ideal option for use on floors as well. You can buy book-matched gang saw size slabs for making floors of this incredible stone. Ambaji Marble is the part of Indian white marble family. The lustre of whitish shade, the touch of black, and the versatility of nature look like heaven.
The perfect combination of shades conspires to produce a beautiful stone that is never overlooked. When this Ambaji Marble stone is widely used marble at a reasonable price. It creates a unique space with light-coloured wooden furniture. Because of its irregular yet striking texture, it is popular for external wall cladding and floorings.
The lifeline is of Ambaji Marble is more than 15 years.
It is quarried in Indian Marble ranges and quite popular in the US, Europe, Australia, and England. It doesn’t require any chemical treatment. Installation and maintenance of Ambaji Marble are very easy.
- Product: Ambaji Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply