Aqua Black Marble has in itself a unique patterns and unique colour which is very much appreciated in international market. The unique design and texture makes Aqua Black Marble in huge demand all over the world. It. Its durability and easy maintenance are its best features. It is a very good product and highly recommended for flooring. It is Indian Stone and no chemical processing is required.
The colour of this Marble makes it an ideal option for use on floors as well. You can buy book-matched gang saw size slabs for making floors of this incredible stone. The perfect combination of shades conspires to produce a beautiful stone that is never overlooked. When this Aqua Black Marble stone is widely used marble at a reasonable price. It creates a unique space with light-coloured wooden furniture. Because of its striking texture, it is popular for external wall cladding and floorings.
- Product: Aqua Black Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction