Aspur Raymond Marble
Aspur Raymond Marble is one of the highly recommended marble for flooring purposes. This marble stone is mined from the mines of Aspur (Rajasthan) India. It is slightly darker in shade than Aspur Marble having a different personality. The veins are in brown and black colour creating a beautiful pattern.
Aspur Raymond Marble is used to making excellent designs to give a beautiful look to your home interior and exterior design projects. It is highly required marble for unique designs and shapes. Aspur Raymond Marble stone is used in staircase, flooring, wall claddings, kitchen counters and many other design projects. It is Indian Stone and no chemical processing is required.
Aspur Raymond Marble Tiles are used in flooring, due to their smooth surface. It is light weighted stone with a glazed look. Due to its colour and texture its looks more adorable in the living space. It is easy to fix and install.
- Product: Aspur Raymond Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction