Carbon Black Marble
Carbon Black Marble composed by black marble and quartzite. It’s a new stone in the export market having a huge demand internationally. Carbon black is a beautiful Indian marble stone that stuns marble lovers with an enticing colour variation. The most interesting part of this stone product is its deep black background that has wavy white, beige, and grey veins on the top. Being an extremely hard stone with a superb texture, it is useful for light and medium-duty applications at home and office as well. This stone is widely preferred where the floor bears heavy pedestrian traffic. This stone is used for both commercial and residential projects, including marble flooring, wall cladding, kitchen countertops, fireplace, etc.
Carbon Black Marble can be processed into Polished, Sawn Cut, Sanded, Rock faced, Sandblasted, Tumbled and so on.
- Product: Carbon Black Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply