Chocolate Sandstone is very obtained in buff to brownish sometime reddish hue to present Iron oxides. Chocolate Sandstone is also used for exterior cladding and is available in natural, sawn, & polished surface finishes along with various value added finishes such as flamed, bush Hammered, sandblasted surfaces. It is a good choice as it gives a contemporary traditional look. One can go for Chocolate Sandstone to give their home a brand new traditional décor. This is the reason various hotels use Chocolate sandstone accent to give it a modern yet a traditional homely look. The colour varies from soft chocolate to light purple. Basically it gives a classic look to any construction form. Natural sandstone are not only durable but also are beautiful to watch. One can get this flooring done in their home, on terrace or outside area of the house like gardening area, pathways or pool side. It makes the room look elegant and gives timeless style. This is the reason it is one of the most sought after material when it comes to flooring and paving Chocolate Sandstone is available in various finishes such as natural cleft, flamed, polished, honed, bush hammered, sawn, acid washed, antique finish and sand blasted to suit different applications. The finish and smoothness of tiles and slabs of sandstone depends on the finish of edges, which is available in machine cut, sawn, hand chiselled, hand dressed and chamfered, bevelled. The edges play a major role in the overall appearance of the architecture they are used in.
- Product: Chocolate Sandstone
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction