Colonial Cream Granite
Colonial Cream Granite features a creamy base with flecks of gold, brown, rust, and grey. It has subtle golden patches which are sporadic throughout the stone. These make it appear aged, justifying this beautiful stone’s historic name. A warm neutral stone, it will blend effortlessly with a variety of other colours, making it a popular choice for any style of kitchen or bathroom. Colonial cream granite tile has become one of the preferred choices for most builders and landscape contractors for designing interiors and exteriors spaces. This granite has a low porosity level and does not require much maintenance. If you’re looking for a marble-like stone, but want something a little more hardwearing, Colonial Cream is the perfect alternative. Its pale background works great in almost any kitchen design, adding flair and creativity to a room.
- Product: Colonial Cream Granite
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Size available from Length- 7ft to 10ft and Height- 2.5ft to 3ft.
- Thickness: 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm Available Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply