Colonial White Granite
Colonial White Granite is a blend of pale grey with cloudy silver, accented by black speckles, and dark rose mineral deposits. This type of granite is quarried in Rajasthan India. Therefore, these tiles are highly durable. Its colour and texture are very attractive. Colonial white granite is also known as Buckingham White Granite and New Imperial White Granite. This stone is especially good for countertops, mosaic, exterior – interior wall and floor applications, fountains, pool and wall capping, stairs, window sills and other design projects.
- Product: Colonial White Granite
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Size available from Length- 7ft to 10ft and Height- 2.5ft to 3ft.
- Thickness: 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm Available Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction