Deoli Green Sandstone
Deoli Green Sandstone comes with a green base and silver shiny specks. Popular with the name of Green Mica or Sparkle Green, the stone adds a dramatic feature to your floor. This stone is composed of mica and has a wide range of usage in the industries. Deoli Green sandstone has a prominent colour variance because it is formed from the different colour of sediments. Moreover, these tiles act as a suitable resource for indoor and outdoor applications. This green sandstone is mined at Deoli, District Bundi, Rajasthan, North-West India.
Deoli Green Sandstone can be easily carved and dressed into various attractive shapes. It finds various applications including – roofing, flooring, paving and panelling. Due to natural greenish brown colour it finds extensive popularity in paving and most town planners in Europe find this sandstone most useful in their old city revamping projects. The natural cleft surface also due to strong physical and chemical composition of the stone is also very smooth and riven.
- Product: Deoli Green Sandstone
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction