Dholpur Beige Sandstone
Dholpur Beige Sandstone which is also known as Dholpur Crème sandstone, is greatly used for wall-cladding, flooring and various allied construction purposes. The sandstone is highly popular due to its superior features like scratch-free, easy maintenance, durability, strength, beauty and fine finishes. The stone is highly resistant to acids, alkalis and salinity. This durable sandstone, can be effortlessly dressed and chiselled, hence considered ideal for roofing, wall cladding, flooring, panelling, window sills, wall facing and paving. The Dholpur Beige Natural sandstone is mined at Sarmathura, district Karoli, North West India and Rajasthan.
Dholpur Beige Sandstone can be easily carved and dressed into various attractive shapes. It finds various applications including – roofing, flooring, paving and panelling.
- Product: Dholpur Beige Sandstone
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply