Dholpur Pink Sandstone
Dholpur Pink Sandstone also from Dholpur origin in Rajasthan is available in form of tiles, slabs, blocks in natural sawn as well as polished surfaces. The other properties of Dholpur pink include regular bedding uniform grain size suitable nature and durability. This sandstone when used in combination with Red / Beige sandstone gives a new look to the building. Owing to its strength, durability, resistance to abrasion and environmental weathering, acid and alkali resistance and advantage of easy handling and availability has made Indian Sandstone the material of choice for construction and making artifacts and decorative items. It has variety of applications in roofing, flooring, paving, panelling, beams, pillars, doors and window sills. It has been found most suitable for carving screens. Due to its excellent workability it is fit for both exterior and interior uses. Dholpur Pink Sandstones are widely used in construction and industry. Because of their abundance, diversity, and mineralogy, sandstones are also important to geologists as indicators of erosion and depositional processes. Some sandstone are resistant to weathering, yet are easy to work. This makes sandstone a common building and paving material. Because of the hardness of the individual grains, uniformity of grain size and friability of their structure, some types of sandstone are excellent materials. Wherever you decide to use Dholpur Pink Sandstone, you can be assured of a look that will be elegant, timeless and naturally beautiful for generations to come.
- Product: Dholpur Pink Sandstone
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply