Emerald Pearl Granite
Emerald Pearl Granite is an elegant dark green stone with silver-blue pearls. The intensity of the colour and grain structure varies according to the quarry of origin. The size and the colour of the beads determine the value of this material. Emerald Pearl Granite is a distinctive material with a personality all its own. Its stunning colours are becoming a favourite among homeowners – and it is easy to see why. This stone is quarried in southern Norway and is a durable granite recommended for kitchen counters or bathroom countertops. This amazing green granite is growing in popularity and has very distinct colouring that perfectly fits its name. The green coloured stone appears black from a distance and is very uniform in colour and texture with additional colours. These and other specifics distinguish Emerald Pearl Granite from other granite slabs.
- Product: Emerald Pearl Granite
- Slab Sizes: Cutter size available from Length- 7ft to 10ft and Height – 2.5ft to 3ft
- Thickness: 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply