Impala Black Granite
Impala Black Granite from South Africa features shades of dark greys and blacks with low variation in pattern. This stone is especially good for Exterior – Interior wall and floor applications, monuments, countertops, mosaic, fountains, pool and wall capping, stairs, window sills and other design projects. It is also called Indian Black Granite, Indian Black Impala, Indian Nero Impala, India Impala Black Granite. With this solid colour pattern, Impala Black works best in large spaces flooded in light. Pairing it with violets, purples, sky blues or lavenders, pearly greys or smoky hues will ensure a sensational decor. Indian Impala Black Granite can be processed into polished, sawn cut, sanded, rock faced, sandblasted, tumbled and so on.
- Product: Impala Black Granite
- Slab Sizes: Cutter size available from Length- 7ft to 10ft and Height – 2.5ft to 3ft
- Thickness: 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply