Imperial White Granite
Imperial White Granite is a white, partly light pink gneiss of the Precambrian period. A stone that is renowned for its beauty – despite its name, it is actually often more grey than white. This sophisticated shade of white granite will work with many different designs, such as kitchen countertops, walls, stairs, and granite floor tiles. This is a tile that would look great as the basis for almost any design. Its understated colour blends with bold looks, as well as a more delicate interior. The Imperial White Granite is durable as a building material for its unique properties. It is durable as a worktop material due to variations in finishes, thickness, and investment value. Imperial White Granite can be processed into polished, sawn cut, sanded, rock faced, sandblasted, tumbled and so on.
- Product: Imperial White Granite
- Slab Sizes: Cutter size available from Length- 7ft to 10ft and Height – 2.5ft to 3ft
- Thickness: 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply