Jhanjar Cross Marble
Jhanjar Cross Marble is white marble quarried in India. Jhanjar is produced in Rajnagar, district Rajsamand in Rajasthan. This is long lasting white marble. This marble has white background and has black lines in cross pattern in it. This stone is especially good for exterior – interior wall and floor applications, monuments, countertops, mosaic, fountains, pool and wall capping, stairs, window sills, etc. and other design projects. It also called Jhanjhar marble, Jhanjar White marble, Jhanjhar white marble can be processed into polished, sawn cut, sanded, rock-faced, sandblasted, tumbled and so on.
Indo Italian Marble is a natural product which comes in beautiful designs and figures. Also, due to its extraordinary glace and shine, people prefer it for both residential as well as for commercial projects. Indo Italian Marble is easy to fit and adds tremendous beauty to the sites. Indo Italian Marble is simply an eye catching product.
- Product: Jhanjar Cross Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction