Jk Marble is an Indian stone with a subtle design but dense crystallization that accentuates the shades of white, and topaz. There can be an irregular streak of burnt brown and orange. The design pattern and colour of JK Marble may differ because the presence of various minerals. This natural stone is incredibly best for exterior and interior walls. Mainly for floor applications, fountains, stairs, pools, monuments, wall capping, and other design projects. JK Marble stone is processed in tumbled sand, sandblasted, and so on.
Its popularity never goes out of fashion. Even with newer countertop materials becoming more famous and trendy in home decor. Their semi-gloss look creates an attractive look that is ideal for accentuating your room or home’s specific areas. JK Marble makes a dramatic impact when used in hallways to draw people into your home and set the luxury ambiance for the rest of the house.
- Product: JK Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply