Kandla Grey Sandstone
Kandla Grey Sandstone or Bhilwara Grey Sandstone or Silver Sand Sandstone is Grey coloured extremely hard sandstone because of the quartz grains being cemented together with silica and calcite. This is hard wearing sandstone. It shares the solid modern feel of bluestone and looks simply stunning laid around a pool. The colours of this sandstone are very consistent however still for very discerning customers it can still be graded in two shades Dark Grey & Light Grey. Kandla grey Sandstone owing to the natural grey shade and because of the inherent properties of sandstone, this stone is extremely popular in the construction of paving, huge landscaping projects, window sills, lintels, kerb etc. Kandla grey Sandstone is also used for wall cladding and in other interior applications. Kandla grey Sandstone is very versatile; Kandla Grey floors are extremely versatile and tough thus gives strong floors. The best part of these tiles is that they are robust in nature so they can be used for flooring both inside area and outside area. Kandla Grey sandstone is not only durable but is beautiful to watch. One can get this flooring / paving done in their home, on terrace or outside area of the house like gardening area, pathways or pool side. It makes the room look elegant and gives timeless style. This is the reason it is most sought after material when it comes to flooring and paving Kandla Grey Sandstone has the property of being chiselled and dressed into smooth surface or can be carved into various shapes. It is extensively used as roofing and flooring stones, as well as for paving and panelling purposes. It is also used in the form of beams, pillars arches, doors and window sills, wall facings, fence posts and millstone etc.
- Product: Kandla Grey Sandstone
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply