Katni Beige Cross Marble
Katni Beige Cross Marble is Indian marble with a beige texture on it. It has a smooth finish and an attractive look that enhances beauty. It has cross veins all across which forms a beautiful pattern. The softness of the colours gives a wonderful feeling of warmth and comfort. This is the most correct and exhaustive definition to describe this marvellous marble that comes from Katni.
It is highly in demand for residential and commercial building constructions due to its looks and durability. This material is a popular choice to express luxury and magnificence especially for roofing and furnishing elements such as fireplaces, sculptures, and special design creations. Its resilience, polished finish, its natural textures, variety, and colour richness are only some of the qualities that have made marble one of the materials preferred by decorators and architects.
It has very low water absorption capacity and a very long-lasting surface shine. This marble will achieve an inimitable effect that reflects light and objects like a mirror. It is an extraordinary material for encircling a classic ambiance in aesthetic equilibrium. Katni Beige Cross Marble also looks excellent with bolder styles, where it adds a weighted touch of serenity and calm.
- Product: Katni Beige Cross Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply