Katni Green Marble
Katni Green Marble is light green marble quarried in India. Because of its very high material strength and close resemblance to Italian marble, Katni Green Marble is used extensively in commercial and residential areas for flooring and wall cladding. It is also used in combination with Imported Italian Marble to balance the budget and yet get the necessary upmarket look and finish.
Marble has a higher degree of durability which makes it most popular for flooring options. At the same time, it is easy to clean and care. To clean a marble floor, you only need a broom and sponge to clean a marble floor as it looks clean and clear without putting much effort to keep it clean that is the reason. Marble flooring is commonly used in the all public and residential buildings.
Marble flooring can give a stunning appeal to an interior space. Also, marble comes in multiple colours and in some varieties of the multicolour mix. It also boosts the appeal of your home space and adds a touch of class to your home décor.
Marble floor Tiles can also be available in various kind of dimensions and size. With its versatility, it will always fit with your décor and the current styles. It can be cut to rectangles, and triangles of varying sizes, in order to create complex mosaic piece installations.
it is also available in the form of blocks, slab. Marble has the translucent property which makes marble flooring glow in the sunlight.
- Product: Katni Green Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply