Katni ONYX Marble
Katni Onyx Marble is very precious, in part due to its composition and range of attractive colours. It is a very desirable stone, and also due to its rarity and lustre. Onyx stone is one of the most luxurious and elite semi-precious stones It has been around since ancient times and is known to be used by the Greeks and the Romans as a matter of high social status.
Using Onyx Stone can change and levitate the overall look of your home! They make for excellent flooring, countertops, and wall panel choices with their light-reflective nature, instantly adding a touch of elegance to your home. One of the most popular uses of Onyx which is most trending right now is the table tops! You can choose from a variety of Onyx texture and design options that goes best with the overall interiors of your home.
Onyx Marble is available in various colours and sizes. These stones are used for different purposes like wall cladding. Onyx is a unique and exotic stone that makes a breath-taking impression.
Onyx gives a stunning and rich appearance when used for flooring or any other purpose. It has a remarkable one-of-a-kind style. The price range of onyx stone varies according to the quality of the product and colour of occurrence. Onyx is frequently used for making decorative items and jewellery and other extraordinary things.
- Product: Katni Onyx Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction