Kota Brown Limestone
Kota Brown Limestone paving is a rustic pale brown paving stone. The surface is relatively flat with a slightly dimpled surface, and features sawn edges. Kota brown limestone paving is suitable for classic and traditional garden designs. The natural beauty of Kota Brown Limestone lends elegant distinction to any commercial application. From expansive wall claddings stretching into the clouds to distinctive accents complimenting the most finite architectural detail. Kota Brown Limestone Is one of the most contemporary limestone’s. It is generally used for exterior as well as interior. The main attraction of this limestone is that it is quite hard and is used in extreme temperatures. . Kota Blue Limestone In the hands of a skilled architect, designer or mason the combination of colours and textures can bring the most mundane structure to life or produce stunning variations with the textures. Kota Brown slabs / tiles carry with it beautiful colour, smooth texture and perfect finish which give it a royal touch. Such tiles can transform the surroundings in no time and are an epitome of elegance and sophistication. Kota Brown limestone is easy to work upon & can be cut into slabs, cobbles, tiles, claddings and many more.
- Product: Kota Brown Limestone
- Offered In: Tiles, Slabs, Cut to Size Pavements and Flags
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction