Lalitpur Grey Sandstone
Lalitpur Grey Sandstone is characteristically light blue grey sandstone, which provides a striking and individual look to any project. Lalitpur Grey Sandstone is hard, durable stone making this a fantastic stone for any project. Lalitpur Grey Sandstone is a light silver/grey colour. With a slight sparkle, this walling stone will give an attractive and vibrant finish to any project. The blend of colours and tones makes this stone ideal for house facades and boundary walls. Building stone is traditionally larger sections of stone making this type of stone ideal for larger building projects. Walling stone is traditionally smaller sections of stone making this type of stone ideal for small garden walls and features. Lalitpur Grey Sandstone can also be obtained as Sawn Sandstone, it is one of our distinct ranges of external paving, and can make a real statement with its soft & subtle colour. It is smoothly sawn on all six sides to give a totally crisp and clean feel whilst still being firm and holding grip underfoot. Lalitpur Grey Sawn Sandstone is a real eye catcher and something that will certainly get people talking, it is also a great choice for use around swimming pools as its smooth surface yet its grip make it ideal for bare feet and can help greatly against poolside slips.
- Product: Lalitpur Grey Sandstone
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction