Makrana Kumari Marble
Makrana Kumari Marble is a beautiful marble of black, brown, and grey wavy veins all around it. This stone has white base colour. This stone is very attractive. Kumari Marble is the cheapest type of Makrana Marbles. Like others, It is also a Calcite Stone. Kumari Marble is commonly used for Flooring Purpose in houses and other work Places. It doesn’t require any chemical processing. Many of the designs offer vitality and aesthetic appeal that boost the energy within a kitchen or a living area.
It makes a dramatic impact when used in hallways to draw people into your home and set the luxury ambiance for the rest of the house. The marble slabs and tiles are marked by features like scratch resistance, correct dimensions, as well as lustrous look. This stone is in high demand because of its affordable price and top features. Makrana Kumari Marble slabs as countertops are easy to clean and last a lifetime.
The minimum life of this beautiful stone is 15 to 20 years.
Kumari Marble is a long-lasting stone because it doesn’t lose its colour and shine. Considering this and the high-quality look that Makrana marble brings, this stone is an excellent choice. Take some time and explore our Marble for flooring varieties. Their sparkle and shine and never disappoint! Our collection of marbles is globally acclaimed for uniformity and optimum compressive durability.
- Product: Makrana Kumari Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction