Mercury Black Marble
Mercury Black Marble is a beautiful Indian marble with a surprising colour variation. Weigh a deep black background with wavy white and grey veins. Is a black marble with a hard and resistant structure, ideal to decorate any type of environment. This stone is especially good for Exterior – Interior wall and floor applications, countertops, mosaic, fountains, pool and wall claddings and other design projects.
The beautiful marble with its attractive and eye catching pattern and design clearly demand for attention. Mercury Marble can be processed into Polished, Sawn Cut, Sanded, Rock faced, Sandblasted, Tumbled and so on.
- Product: Mercury Black Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply