Millennium Grey Marble
Millennium Grey Marble is known for its appearance & high-durability. The marble is a kind of grey stone quarried from the mines of Rajasthan, India. Its grey surface veined in white or black imparts a sophisticated look. Hence is especially good for wall applications, kitchen countertops, mosaic, fountains, pool, stairs, window sills, marble flooring and other architectural projects. Whether your project is residential or commercial, Millennium grey marble combines in perfection with dark background/dark space.
Being the leading marble suppliers and keeping in mind the demands of customers, we are serving this beautiful and unique marble globally. We offer Mercury Grey marble tiles, slabs and blocks in customized shapes and sizes that can conveniently fit into space as per an individual’s interest. Get in touch with us for acquiring high-quality and cost-efficient Millennium Grey Marble.
- Product: Millennium Grey Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply