Mint Pink Sandstone
Mint Pink Sandstone as the name suggests is a combination of pure pink with streaks of Mint Sandstone hues. Mint Sandstone, is a beautiful and versatile product that adds a feeling of warmth and timeless elegance to compliment or feature any design. It has the property of being chiselled and dressed into smooth surface. It is extensively used as roofing and flooring stones, as well as for paving and panelling purposes. It has also used in the form of beams, pillars arches, doors and window sills, wall facings, fence posts and millstone etc. This stone is highly resistant to acids, alkalis and salinity and it provides resistance to thermal variance also and is therefore suitable for construction of building near seashore or as a flooring material and wall facing in chemical industries due to its acid and alkali resistant properties. Mint Pink Sandstone became popular material due to its durability, strength and beauty. This stone is used as the sole building stone in almost all civil works. Mint Pink Sandstone is a good choice as it gives a contemporary traditional look. One can go for these paving styles to give their home a brand new traditional décor.
- Product: Mint Pink Sandstone
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply