Morward White Cross Marble
Morward White Cross Marble has too many design patterns like cross lining, straight-lining, diamond figure, and plain white pattern. Actually it comes in the green lining, black lining, black and green lining and without any shades. So that all these patterns can be applied. Morwad marble has too many specialties like no colour change. Few stones become yellowish after a few years due to iron contains in the marble. But in Morwad marble iron contains are too much lesser approx. nil. So that it doesn’t become yellowish after a few years. This marble has good strength due to this reason its polish does get lost after too many years.
Morward White Cross Marble has a beautiful cross vein pattern all around. Morward Marble is also knowm as milky coral and is of a good quality of marble that you can consider. It is white in colour and looks beautiful due to the presence of green and grey hues on the top. It got its name from a small village in Rajasthan that is known by the same name and this is where this marble is mined. Morward Marble are in great demand both nationally and internationally. Its base colour is milky white and also have shades of brown as figurative patterns and designs. Morward Marble is in great demand for both commercial & residential projects. The whiter colour shade you want the higher price you would have to pay.
- Product: Morward White Cross Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply