Ocean Black Marble
Ocean Black Marble is a deep black with white veins Marble quarried in India. The stone has geologically evolved over 500 -800 million years ago. It has a very high compaction and qualifies as a high grade metamorphic stone. This stone is especially good for Exterior – Interior wall and floor applications, countertops, mosaic, fountains, pool and wall capping and other design projects. Ocean Black Marble can be processed into Polished, Sawn Cut, Sanded, Rock faced, Sandblasted, Tumbled and so.
- Product: Ocean Black Marble
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction