Pink Pearl Granite
Pink Pearl Granite is a kind of pink granite quarried in the United States. It is the hardest building stone has a very dense grain which makes them impervious to stain. This is available in a wide array of colours. It is used as a building material is used for wall cladding, roofing and flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications. It is also good for countertops, mosaic, exterior – interior wall and floor applications, fountains, pool and wall capping, stairs, window sills and other design projects. It is also called Southern Blush, Oyster Grey, Pink Pearl, Georgia Pink Pearl Granite. Pink Pearl Granite can be processed into Polished, Sawn Cut, Sanded, Rock faced, Sandblasted, Tumbled and so on.
- Product: Pink Pearl Granite
- Slab Sizes: Cutter size available from Length- 7ft to 10ft and Height – 2.5ft to 3ft
- Thickness: 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction