Pure White Marbel
Pure White Marbel enriches the atmosphere with radiance, pureness, and class. It fits with everything and works like a canvas, making it easy to include decorative elements of any shade or vogue. White marble exists since ancient times in many places around the globe. The marble elevates and glorifies the work of the stone to the creative category.
White marble dresses to such an extent that the Taj Mahal, one of the eight wonders of the world, is also one of the greatest representatives of white marble in idleness interiors.
The grandeur of the fabulous marble was well known among the kings and queens. The use of marbles is no longer limited to buildings and corporate houses. More and more people are realizing its value and sturdiness, as a result of which its inclusion in different structures has become widespread.
Marbles are the most breath-taking stone. They add strength, appeal, and value to your house. Used increasingly all across the world. White marble not only looks excellent but also has immense energy and power to stay durable in every weather condition.
Some of the most chosen White marble is-
Albeta White Marble- It is a popular choice because of its beautiful texture.
Ambaji Superior White Marble- This is in demand for its top quality and durability.
Indian White Carrara Marble- The price of Indian Carrara Marble attracts the buyers.
Talai White Marble- This magnificent marble is the best choice for anyone who wants top-quality marble at a reasonable price.
- Product: Pure White Marbel
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply