Purple Banswara White
Purple Banswara White Marbel is something different as compared to other marbles. This unique stone is originated in Banswara district, Rajasthan. Banswara Purple Marble is a white base marble with branches like structure veins all over the stone. This combination gives minimal look to the place wherever you’ll install it. Banswara marble is a popular choice for floorings and wall cladding.
While hardness and durability remain the ever-attractive features of this marble. Its easy availability in multiple designs and affordable prices has made it a favourite homeowner material. Because of its very low price and outstanding features, this stone is ultimate. Their semi-gloss appearance creates an attractive look that is ideal for accentuating your room or home’s specific areas. This marble is challenging and takes excellent polishing. Banswara Marble makes a dramatic impact when used in hallways to draw people into your home and set the luxury ambiance for the rest of the house.
You can apply this marble where you have big space as the design on Banswara Marble looks good in big areas. Banswara Purple Marble is an imaginary option despite installing it as a trending marble stone for your home. You can’t go wrong installing this beautiful natural stone. There are many causes that people love this white marble. Implementing it into your area can end up being one of the finest choices that you ever make for your house. This stone is faultless for Countertops, exterior – interior wall and floor applications, fountains, pool, and other design projects.
- Product: Purple Banswara White Marbel
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply