Quartzite Grey Sandstone
Quartzite Grey Sandstone is a hard, non- foliated metamorphic rock which was originally pure quartz sandstone. Sandstone is converted into quartzite through heating and pressure usually related to tectonic compression within orogenic belts.
Quartzite Grey Sandstone is a sedimentary stone that is typically the result of quartzite stone being eroded and redeposited by wind and water. Sandstone mostly consist of quartz, silica, iron oxide and calcium carbonate and is very durable and is resistant to weather, acid and thermal. They can at most take honed polish, and are extensively used for gardens and commercial landscapes, exterior wall claddings etc. They come in array of colours & shades and can be chiselled and dressed to a smooth surface in various attractive shapes.
- Product: Quartzite Grey Sandstone
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply