Raj Green Sandstone
Raj Green Sandstone is a mix of light Green tones with hints of brown, buff & plum coloured Sandstone. Raj green sandstone is similar to traditional York stone suitable for traditional landscape designs with its lightly riven surface. The dense structure of this sandstone makes it durable and quick drying. It is made up of uniform sized quartz grains and other minerals of fairly uniform size and often smooths and rounded. Raj Green Sandstone suits to the extreme European climate, Raj Green sandstone paving slabs / tiles are frost resistant. They will weather to give a natural appearance enhancing your patio, path or driveway. Raj Green Sandstone can be chiselled and dressed into smooth surface or can be carved into various shapes. It is extensively used as roofing and flooring stones, as well as for paving and panelling purposes. Raj Green Sandstone is also used in the form of beams, pillars arches, doors and window sills, wall facings, fence posts and millstone etc. Raj Green Sandstone is highly resistant to acids, alkalis and salinity and it provides resistance to thermal variance also and is therefore suitable for construction of building near seashore or as a flooring material and wall facing in chemical industries due to its acid and alkali resistant properties. Raj Green Sandstone is a stone by choice due to its durability, strength and beauty. Raj Green sandstone paving slabs are accurately hand dressed with a natural riven surface, creating an extremely hard wearing and durable natural paving stone, ideal for use on patios, paths and driveways. Indian sandstone paving slabs are perfect for both traditional and contemporary designs, they can be laid internally and externally enabling a natural transition from home to garden.
- Product: Raj Green Sandstone
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction
Leave a Reply