Talai Marbel is a pure white colour Indian Marble with natural black textures on it. The flawless white colour makes it more appealing for flooring. This white marble is popular worldwide and we offer the top quality Talai White Marble. Because of its stunning features. This stone is always in high demand. The smooth look of Talai Marble is unbeatable as it gives luxurious look where ever you will install it.
The qualities like crack-free, durable, and long-lasting making it ideal for any place. In India Talai White Marble is the most common marble. Because of its low price and accessibility, people choose it instantly. Talai Marble is popular marble for flooring and wall cladding. People also prefer this marble for fountains, pool-wall capping, stairs, window sills, and other design projects.
Outside the profits you will get from the stone instantly, fixing marble in general often increases the worth of your house. If there ever comes a time when you want to sell your home, your Talai White Marble surfaces can become a significant selling point. Installing Talai White Marble is genuinely one of the best investments you can make for your home. As this is a long life stone, you can see no defect in this stone for around 15-20 years.
- Product: Talai Marbel
- Slab Sizes: Cutter Slabs, Gang saw Slabs
- Cut Size: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction