Tan Brown Granite
Tan Brown Granite is dark brown background with black and reddish hues. Take a closer look at Tan Brown Granite surface; you can discover many dark brown, red and grey tones. Tan Brown Granite is suitable for both interior and exterior use furthermore is frost resistant and with a constant polish. It is used as a building material is used for wall cladding, roofing and flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications. It is also good for countertops, mosaic, exterior – interior wall and floor applications, fountains, pool and wall capping, stairs, window sills and other design projects. It can be processed into Polished, Sawn Cut, Sanded, Rock faced, Sandblasted, Tumbled and so on.
- Product: Tan Brown Granite
- Slab Sizes: Cutter size available from Length- 7ft to 10ft and Height – 2.5ft to 3ft
- Thickness: 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction