Tandur Blue Limestone
Tandur Blue Limestone is a greyish blue limestone with soft white veins. The stone, owing to an excellent structure and strength of the stone it has been used as an architectural stone in many important projects all over the world. Tandur blue limestone is such a natural stone that would mesmerize you with its beauty anywhere, be it hallways, kitchen/bathroom floors, wall claddings, cobbles and exteriors, the stone will leave the onlooker pleasantly enchanted. Tandur Blue limestone is easier to cut and carve & could be comfortably used as patios and pavements. It is also perfect for wall cladding, entrance doorway, patio, paving, etc. Tandoor blue is available in different finishes, shapes and sizes depending upon the sizes required by the customers.
- Product: Tandur Blue Limestone
- Offered In: Tiles, Slabs, Cut to Size Pavements and Flags
- Cut Sizes: 30 cm X 30 cm, 30 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 60 cm, 60 cm X 120 cm & Customized Sizes Available.
- Thickness: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm Available
- Finishes: Leather, Flamed, Brushed, Polished, Honed, Lapatura
- Applications: Counter/Vanity Top, Flooring, Cladding, Marble Handicrafts, Swimming Pool Areas, Bathroom Walls & Floors, Fireplace Walls, External & Internal Aids in Construction